Warm Up with a Mug of Mint Hot Chocolate
Mint Hot Chocolate
- 1c milk - unsweetened unflavored almond milk or other unsweetened variety
- 4 squares of high-quality dark chocolate (approx 1.28 oz)
- 1/2 tsp sugar or favorite sweetener
- Peppermint essential oil, optional
- Marshmallows or whipped cream, optional
Over low heat, break chocolate bar up into pieces into a sauce pan.
As chocolate melts, whisk in milk. Stir in sweetener to taste.
Pour hot chocolate into mug with half a dropper of Esoteric Health hemp extract oil.
Stir. For stronger mint flavor, dip a toothpick into edible peppermint essential oil and stir toothpick in hot chocolate. Top with marshmallows or whipped cream, as desired.
You need to be over 18 to enter this site
Sign up to our newsletter for more offers, tips, recipes and news.